September 07, 2005

Let's you and me do some 49, baby

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. See Vandy WIN a bowl game (c’mon, folks – lets go all the way with these!)
2. Play into the World Series of Poker, cash in the tournament
3. See my children succeed in life
4. Go skydiving
5. Learn how to do my job
6. Write for Sports Illustrated
7. Write a novel

7 things I can do:
1. Drive at high speed while talking on my cell phone and eating a meatball sub, all in a once-pristine white shirt
2. Beat you at Trivial Pursuit
3. Juggle a wife, a household, full time job, two cats, a dog, friends, and family while maintaining a general level of sanity.  Haha!  Just kidding – I juggle three balls at once, though.
4. Listen to Meagan rant for hours about women's rights and the feminist movement
5. Read fantasy novels like there’s no tomorrow (even Robert Jordan, though more slowly)
6. Win the NCAA football national championship on EA’s NCAA College Football 2003 for PS2 (turns out it’s easier to get a shutout when you run AWAY from your own endzone…).
7. Toss a cat in the air so that he twists three times before he lands on the bed.  Haha!  Kidding again – that’s the dog.

7 things I cannot do:
1. Fill out a bra (except on my head)
2. Play a woodwind instrument
3. Help.  Falling in love.  With.  You. (Shall I stay?  Would it be a sin?)
4. Go shirtless without looking like a gorilla
5. Iron a shirt without burning myself
6. Enter an argument without looking at both sides
7. Fault someone for what they believe

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex (let's see if we detect a pattern...)
1. Soft, brown hair
2. Smoldering blue eyes
3. Meagan’s alluring features
4 – 7. Edited for content

7 things I say most often
1. Dammit, Ozzy!
2. Wahhhh.
3. k.
4. What?
5. Freddy, get down.
6. You ok?
7. Very nice.

7 celebrity crushes
1. Julia Roberts (Hey, she crushed on me in My Best Friend’s Wedding)
2. Amanda Bynes (if she’s 18 yet)
3. Helen Hunt
4. Amanda Peete
5. Joan Cusack
6. Annie Duke
7. Angelina Jolie (that one’s Meagan-approved!)

7 people I will torture with this meme:
1. Justin
2. Jay Knight
3. Fernando (cause everyone else is)
4. Traci
5. Virginia
6. Janna
7. Annie Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home