September 08, 2006

We heart football

Looking for an SEC football weekly preview that's in-depth, filled with tons of analysis, and generally guaranteed to give the answer for every game you might be watching and/or wagering on in the South?

Oh. You are, really? Good luck with that.

Looking for a well-written summary of this week's games from two up-and-coming SEC writers that makes no such guarantees other than being a great read filled with opionated and sometimes inflammatory picks?

That's what I thought. Go here.

I have to say this was easily the most fun I've had writing something for an online magazine since I got to write it with a good friend of mine from school. Not only that, but I've already gotten feedback from people that think I'm crazy for picking u.t. to not cover -- good times! We're planning to make this a weekly column, so be on the lookout for more of these in the future!

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger FzxGkJssFrk said...

Guess UT didn't cover after all! Too bad Air Force couldn't convert. Vandy didn't do too badly either, although the clock management left a bit to be desired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home