August 30, 2006

My head can't get through the door already....

I've been noted as an "expert" by a national journalistic publication. This is so incredibly unprecendented!! I mean, when's the last time you heard someone called someone that you personaly know really smart on the internet, huh, HUH?

Oh. Right.

Anyway, the online magazine I currently write for just selected Diana Taurasi as our MVP, and I was quoted for my "expert opinion". Really, I'm just listing some statistics for what she did towards the end of the season (her team, the Phoenix Mercury, went on a six-game winning streak, narrowly missing out on the play-offs). However, the title clearly has the word "Experts" in it, and I'm quoted in the article. Ipso facto, I am an nationally-recognized expert. :P Pthbtbtbtbt!!

[/gloating]

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger FzxGkJssFrk said...

Nice! I'll make a note of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home