December 06, 2005

Call me Ebert...

Dearest friends and family, I need your help.

In honor of Meagan’s last true Christmas break, we’re going to do our best to watch as many movies as we can, be it in the theatre or from the video store. Each one of us will choose a movie that neither of us has seen every other night (i.e. Monday we watch her choice, Tuesday mine, and so on).

Now, where do you come in? Well, we’ve decided to rate each movie that we watch in our own blogs! Yes, you the reader will get the chance to see what we think of the crappy choices we make when picking our movies. In fact, in the interest of my always taking these sort of things one step too far, I’m going to make my selections based on what YOU suggest!

What I need is a list of movies that could be considered “guy movies” but still are quality movies (i.e. no Rocky V and nothing rated worse that ‘R’). I’ll make my movie picks directly from the movies you suggest, and praise anyone who suggests a movie that gets picked and is an enjoyable movie.

List as many as you like, and thanks for your help!!

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for the movies, guys. I'll blog about which movies are selected once we make our choices

Laura, have to agree with Jay on Unbreakable -- I'd choose it for this, but, alas, I've already seen it, and that would be breaking the rules....

Please be sure to leave Meagan some ideas for girly movies on her blog -- we need something other than Crossroads!!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Mike said...

That said, this books are still open! Everyone please feel free to throw in some more movies!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Lucas said...

I am surely too late here, and I'm not much of a movie buff (or a fan of 'guy movies'), but The Life Aquatic is the best movie I've ever seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home